Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hike

Bryan was able to go on a hike with the young men in our ward for a couple of days. They are hiking 50 miles and I think Bryan hiked 35 miles of it. I will probably post more pictures later. Bryan took a lot of pictures. We also got a new video camera that you can video underwater so I will try and post one of the videos bryan took underwater. He didn't get to much because the water was so cold.




I think this is a golden trout. I am not exactly sure but it is a golden something. I guess you can only catch those if you are at a high altitude. I don't remember how high bryan said you have to be to catch one. Maybe I can get him to post more about the hike.
This is a picture of Rob and one of the boys hiking up the mountain trail. I guess there was some rough parts that they had to hike through.


I will try and post more pictures later today. I also have a doctors appointment today, so I will give an update with how the baby is doing.


1 comment:

KayC. said...

Love all your pictures! Ashlynn is so cute reading to Rudy! Does Rudy like to be read to? Love to everyone and lots of xoxoxoxoxox


Have you painted your door yet?