Saturday, May 9, 2009

House Pictures.

So here are some pictures of our house. Bryan has been working on the master bedroom bathroom. It is looking really good. We still need to paint, tile the walk in shower and finish a few other things.


This is a picture of the shower and a dividing wall that seperates the tolit and gives it a little more privacy. I think Bryan did a really good job on it. The shower is probably going to be in a blue tile and the wall is going to be painted white. The trim in the bathroom is going to be white, the walls blue and I am going to do sunny yellow color as accent and a light green color that is more on the yellow side.



This is our wirlpool tub that Bryan put in. It is very nice. He also did the floors and all the trim.

This is a picture from my living room. Bryan put in the woodstove and we painted it brown and I did the back of the niches to match. I think it turned out cute.







2 comments:

Anna said...

It looks great guys...I really love your covered books. :)

KayC. said...

Your pictures are great of your bathroom...it is going to be great when it is all finished!