Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers day!

My mothers day was wonderful. My parents were here in the morning to eat breakfast with us, along with my grandma and sister Jenna. Jenna was able to stay until after church so that was nice. Bryan made me a wonderful breakfast and did all the cleaning. He also got me a new set of scriptures that I have been wanting for a while. He also made me dinner (pizza) that was really good. Then we were all able to take a nice long nap, we have had a busy week so we were all really tired. So overall my mothers day was great. Jenna also got me this really cute sweater, that I love.

3 comments:

KayC. said...

Thanks for letting us inviting ourselves over! We had lots of fun with you all!

Janie said...

what a sweet husband...I'm glad he's taking good care of you! ;)

KayC. said...

You need to do some more stuff on your blog!!! I have some possible bad news, patti might not be able to come out. (working but not getting paid!) We'll have to put her in our prayers! And I need to find out if there is a storage place there so we can start moving stuff! Happy times!!! Call and we will talk.